Panjab University has extended the admission dates of its Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic year 2014. Earlier, the last date to apply for the course was 7th March, 2014 which has now been revised. This course is run by University Business School of Panjab University. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the University.
How to apply :
- Carefully read the UBS Handbook of Information.
- Register online.
- Note down your login Id and password.
- Download SBI slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
- Login and upload scanned copy of bankslip, photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( profile, categories, academic qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once the candidate locks the section, he will not be allowed to change information in that section.)
- Take a print out of the application form and submit/ send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
A bachelor's degree in any discipline of the university or a degree of any other university which has been recognised by the syndicate equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
A pass in the final exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India or England, or Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
AMIE examination with 50% marks or more, after the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/ training or professional experience.
Candidate must have appeared in CAT-2013, followed by appearance in group discussion and personal interview.
- Last date to apply online: 31st March, 2014
- Last date to send the dully filled application forms: 21st April, 2014