The first set of answer keys for the OUCET 2017 has been released by the Directorate of Admission, Osmania University.
Why is OUCET conducted?
OUCET, which is Osmania University Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to PG, PG Diploma and 5-year Integrated programmes offered by the following universities:
- Osamania University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
How to check OUCET 2017 Answer Keys?
- Log on to the official OUCET website: http://oucet.ouadmissions.com
- Click on the Preliminary Answer Key link.
- The list of the courses will be available. From the list, click on the one you have applied.
- The answer keys will be displayed in pdf format
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
- Compare your answers with the answer keys
- In case you are not satisfied with the answers provided, go on and challenge it by following the procedure given below.
How to check the OUCET 2017 answer keys?
The course-wise and faculty-wise OUCET 2017 answer keys can be viewed from the OUCET official website. The line is also open to raise objections against the answer keys. Those who are not satisfied with the answers published will be allowed to challenge it.
Deadline to challenge OUCET 2017 answer keys
The last date to challenge the OUCET 2017 answer keys is June 24.
What does the Osmania University official notification read about the OUCET 2017 answer keys?
According to the official notification by Osmania University website, candidates should go through the answer keys carefully and in the case of any objection, the same can be submitted in writing to the Director, Directorate of Admission, Osmania University on or before June 24 by 4.00 pm.
OUCET 2017 Revised Answer Keys
After the last date to submit challenges to the answer key is over, the university will go through the objections received and will publish a final answer key. The result for OUCET will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key.