Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Supply Inspector. Candidates can apply by sending the application form with all requested credentials to the specified address prior to the deadline.
OSSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Supply Inspector
- Total Number of Vacancies: 74 Vacancies
- Closing date to apply: 17 October 2017
OSSC Vacancy Educational Requirement:
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The applying candidates should be between 21 to 32 years as on 1 January 2017. Upper age limits can be relaxed as per the rules issued by the organization.
- General category contender shall pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as application charge to go through selection process through the proper channel through Online mode or challan, however, No fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9300 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- as salary after successfully selected.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of written examination & on qualifying the written test, candidates will be called for Computer Skill Test followed by verification of documents.
How to apply?
- Applicants have to apply online using the website
- By clicking on the tab "online application" the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application form online will be displayed on the screen.
- The instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form.
- The application can be generated by clicking on Apply Online link after selecting the posts.
- Fill the online form with the required information and the information should be well furnished in the correct manner.
- After filling all entries, applicants have to upload passport size photo and sign in required format
- The filled and completed application can be submitted by clicking the Submit button. Before submitting recheck the filled form.
- Thereafter click on print application form link to get the online generated application form and send it to the mentioned address below.
- Last Date for Online Applications: 17 October 2017.
For more information about the job notification, click here.