OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission released an advertisement on 2nd November 2022 for Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination-2022 for Group-B state staff positions in various offices under the government of Odisha. Candidates who want to enroll in these positions should go through the OSSC website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Important Dates of OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022
The Online enrollment will start on 11th November 2022, and the candidates keep in mind that both the enrollment and application submission process will end on 10th December 2022; So, to avoid server issues while filling out the application form, candidates are advised to fill out the application form before the last date.
Vacancies of OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022
The total number of Vacancies of OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022 is 1225. See the below chart to learn about the Positions, Vacancies, the department's name in which vacancy exists for this hiring, and the Level of Salary data.
|Name of the Position||Name of the Department in which vacancy exists for this hiring||Total No. of Vacancies||Level of Salary|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||EIC (Public Health)||101|| Level-9|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Director of Municipal Administration, H&UD Department||30|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Director of Textiles||01|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department||421|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Water Resources Department||451|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Director of Fisheries||04|
|Assistant Training Officer||Director of Technical Education & Training||217|
General Eligibility for OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be of good character.
- Candidates should be free from all kinds of body defects.
- If the candidate is married, they must not have more than one spouse living.
- Knowledge of the Odia language is compulsory means the candidate must be able to write, read and speak fluently.
Note: The candidate either passed M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed the HSC examination or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in the non-language subject or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class VII or must have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department, Govt. of Odisha.
Academic Eligibility for OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022
- For all the Junior Engineer Positions of various department Diploma in Civil Engineering is required.
- For the Assistant Training Officer position, the candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized Board. Also, Technical qualification (ITI or Degree/Diploma) from recognized Institutions approved by NCVT/AICTE is necessary.
Age Criteria (As of 1st January 2022)
- Junior Engineers- 21 to 38 Years
- Assistant Training Officer- 18 to 38 Years
How to Enroll for OSSC CTSRE GROUP-B Hiring 2022?
- Go to the Official Website Of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission: www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Click on the "APPLY ONLINE" button.
- If the candidates are enrolling for the first time, they must enroll for the position by clicking on the "NEW USER" button.
- A User ID and Password will be created upon submitting the enrollment form.
- Step by step method for enrollment/re-enrollment can be viewed by clicking on" Instruction to fill up Online Form"
- Enter for Credential email id and mobile number to fill out the application form.
- Fill out all the details step by step and submit.
- At last, save the details of the submitted form for future use.