Osmania University has issued a notification inviting applications for the Ph.D. programmes in disciplines like Arts, Social Sciences, Science, Commerce, Law, Management, Education, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Informatics and Oriental Languages.
The candidates interested to apply for the research programme admissions can submit the application on or before December 2, 2017.
Eligibility for Osmania University Ph.D. Admissions
- The candidates who are applying for the programme at Osmania University must have a Post-graduate degree through regular or distance education.
- The candidates need to have passed the PG programme with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent CGPA (for General candidates) and 50 percent marks or its equivalent GPA for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- The candidates must have applied and proved qualified through NET/ SET-TS/ AP/ JEST/ GATE/ GPAT/ Ph.D. Eligibility Test in the specific subject that they are applying for, conducted by Osmania University.
- Candidates who have an M.Phil Degree through regular education mode or a Ph.D. in an allied subject can also apply.
- The candidates are advised to read the official notification to get to know all the details before they apply for the programme.
Application Fees for Osmania University Ph.D. Admissions
- The candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 250 through Demand Draft.
- The candidates can send the DD along with the application form on or before the last date - December 02, 2017.
- the DD must be drawn in the favor of the Dean of the concerned faculty of Osmania University.
- The DD must be payable at Hyderabad.
- The application along with the DD must be submitted on a working day between 11 Am to 4 PM
How to Apply for Osmania University Ph.D. Admissions
- Visit the official website of Osmania University - osmania.ac.in
- Click on the link that reads - 'Admission Notification for Ph.D. Programme'
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the details and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach the necessary documents which are mentioned in the notification.
- Submit the application form along with the DD before the final date.