The Osmania University declared the OU Degree Results 2017. Candidates can check their degree 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year results by logging on to the official website.
The results are released for these courses and years:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Education (Bed): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.
How to check OU Degree Results 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on 'Results tab.
- Open OU Degree March Results 2017 link.
- Enter Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
About Osmania University:
Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918. It is the seventh oldest in the Country and third oldest in South India. Though the need for the University of the Hyderabad State was felt, both by the intelligentsia and the people for a long time, the initiative came from a civil servant, Sir Akbar Hydari, who was then the Home Secretary to the State Government. Sir Hydari, in a memorandum to the Education Minister in Early 1917, emphasized the need to establish a University of Hyderabad with 'Urdu' as the medium of instruction "as it is the language of the widest currency in India, official language of the State, and it is a language which is understood by a vast majority of the population of the State." He believed that higher education must have its foundations deep in the national consciousness.