The admit card for Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group C has been released by The Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
Ordnance Factory Board vacancy details:
- Post Name: Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group C
- Number of Vacancies: 3880 posts
- Mode of examination: Written examination
Educational Qualification for Ordnance Factory Board vacancy:
- For Semi Skilled Workman post: The candidate must have passed Matriculation and must possess National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate issued by NCVT.
- For Labour post: The candidates must have passed Matriculation examination.
For details, refer to the official notification.
Age limit for Ordnance Factory Board vacancy:
- The candidate's age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years.
How to download OFB Industrial Employee Admit Card 2017?
- In order to download the admit card, candidates who have applied for the post must open the official website of Ordnance Factory Board
- On the home page, candidates have to check the News Update section for any latest announcement.
- Here the candidates will get the Download Admit Card link for the post of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Group C.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password and then click on Login.
- After login, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
The Indian Ordnance Factories organization - a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata - possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defense production. It is engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development, and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems. The patronage receives both in India and abroad speaks of our quality of products and services. Undoubtedly, we are the force behind armed forces. Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defense hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self-reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipment.