Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for filling up 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) under Health & Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from January 17, 2018.
OPSC vacancy details:
- Name of the Openings: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Total Number of Posts: 2173
Educational Qualification for OPSC recruitment:
- Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
Selection Process for OPSC recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Viva Voce Test & Interview Performance.
Age Limit for OPSC recruitment:
- Candidate's age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on January 1, 2017.
- Age relaxation in upper age is applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee for OPSC recruitment:
- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as Application form fee in form of challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- No fee is required to pay For SC/ST Category candidates.
How to apply for OPSC recruitment?
- Candidates should apply on the official website from 19 December 2017 to 17 January 2018.
- Candidates may also send hard copy of online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to the mentioned address below
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
OPSC -Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply online: 19 December 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 January 2018
- Last date for submission of print out/ hard copy & other documents: 29 January 2018