Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Assam Asset, Nazira invited applications for the posts of Health Care Attendant, Technician, Pharmacist and Nurse. The eligible candidates can appear for written test and walk-in-interview on 12 December 2015 and 13 December 2015.
Recruitment Advertisement No.: R&P - 3/2015
ONGC Vacancy Details:
- Nurse: 2 posts
- Technician (Pathology): 1 post
- Technician (Radiology): 1 post
- Technician (Optometry): 1 post
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 2 posts
- Health Care Attendant (HCA): 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Various Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Nurse: 10th passed with Science and Diploma or Certificate course in Nursing or more than 1 year experience in Nursing.
- Technician (Pathology): 10th passed with Science and Diploma or Certificate course in Pathology or more than 1 year experience in Pathology.
- Technician (Radiology): 10th passed with Science and Diploma or Certificate course in Radiology or more than 1 year experience in Radiology.
- Technician (Optometry): 10th passed with Science and Diploma or Certificate course in Ophthalmology or more than 1 year experience in Ophthalmology.
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 10th passed with Science and Diploma or Certificate course in Pharmacy or more than 1 year experience in Pharmacy.
- Health Care Attendant (HCA): 10th passed with First Aid Certificate from statutory body/Institute like St. John's Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc.
Nurse, Technician (Pathology/Optometry/Radiology) and Pharmacist (Allopathy): Maximum 30 years
Health Care Attendant: Maximum 27 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Written Test and Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format on 12 & 13 December 2015 at Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC Colony, Nazira.
- Date of Written Test: 12 December 2015.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 13 December 2015.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India's largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 69% of India's crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country's total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas. On 31 March 2013, its market capitalisation was INR 2.6 trillion (US$48.98 billion), making it India's second largest publicly traded company. In a government survey for FY 2011-12, it was ranked as the largest profit making PSU in India. ONGC has been ranked 357th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations for the year 2012. It is ranked 22nd among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts.