An official employment notification has been released by the ONGC Petro additions Limited (OpaL). OpaL is a joint venture company promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC.
ONGC Recruitment Vacancy Availability
Number of posts: 62
Cracker Operations: 10 posts
Graduate Engineering degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering with hands-on experience of Petrochemicals/Refinery/Chemicals/Fertilisers/Hydrocarbon industries, etc., for a large organisation of repute.
Experience in DCS Operations of Cracker will be preferred. Candidate with a First class degree in the mentioned qualification and pre-commissioning/commissioning/start-up, shutdown experience in the above relevant area will be given preference.
Senior Executive: 05 posts
- Minimum 3 Years experience
- Age limit: 32 Years
Salary details: 07.00 - 10.50 Lakhs
Executive: 05 posts
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year
- Salary scale: 05.50-08.50 Lacs
Utilities and Off-sites (U&O) Operations: 06 posts
- Graduate Engineering degree in Chemical engineering/Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience in Utilities & Offsets (DM water, Nitrogen, Compressed Air, raw water, RO, Ultrafiltration, cooling towers, effluent treatment, tank farms, gantry operations etc.) DCS operation for a large organisation of repute, preferably in petrochemicals, Hydrocarbon, Chemicals, fertilisers industries etc.
- Person should have knowledge of SAP, chemicals handling and related safety systems.
- Candidate with a First class degree in the mentioned qualification and pre-commissioning/commissioning/start-up, shutdown experience in the above relevant area will be given preference.
Assistant Manager: 01 post
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
Annual CTC: 09.00 - 13.00 Lakhs
Age Limit: 35 Years
Senior Executive: 03 posts
Experience: 07.00 - 10.50 Lakhs
Annual CTC: Min. 3 Years
Age Limit:32 Years
Executive: 02 posts
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Annual CTC: 05.50 - 08.50 Lakhs.
Age Limit: 27 Years.
Information Technology: 06 posts
- First Class Bachelor Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electronics and communications or Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from a reputed Institute with experience in managing mission critical enterprise IT Systems and services, including telecommunication infrastructure and regulatory framework.
- IT implementations, IT Security, risk assessment and mitigation
- To Manage multiple technology partners
- Experience of handling team of size more than 20 people
- Candidate with relevant experience in a large size manufacturing company will be given preference
- Candidates holding ITIL Master Level Certification or any other relevant certification in IT Service Management (ITSM) will have an added advantage.
Sales and Distribution (SAP): 05 posts
First Class BE / B. Tech. / MBA Marketing
Professional Certification of SAP in Sales & Distribution will be an added advantage.
Human Resources: 04 posts
Full-time first class MBA or first class equivalent degree in HR with hands-on experience in talent management, Organisational development, learning and development, PMS, employee engagement activities, etc., for a large organisation of repute, preferably in petrochemicals or Hydrocarbon Industry and having exceptional leadership qualities and experience in senior roles.
The last date to apply for the post is December 25, 2017.