Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the position of Executive (E1 Level) through National Eligibility test (2017).
There are a total of 27 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process. Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
The last date to submit the online application is September 19, 2017.
There are a total of 27 vacancies and the pay scale for the job is Rs.24,900 to Rs.50,000.
Vacancies for for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The post of Human Resource Executive has 20 vacancies, the post of Finance and Accounts Office has 5 vacancies and the post of Official language officer has 2 vacancies.
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of Submission of Application for ONGC Recruitment starts by August 21, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of application for the recruitment is September 19, 2017.
- The starting date for the online application for NET 2017 is July 11. 2017.
- The last date for the online application for NET 2017 is September 11, 2017.
- NET examination will take place on November 5, 2017.
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a MBA or a post graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- The candidates should be maximum of 30 years of age as on January 1, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check the age relaxation rules on the official website.
Selection procedure for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on the NET UGC 2017 examination and the scores that the candidates get from the test. Following the test, the candidates will have an interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -www.ongcindia.com
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Apply for NET 2017 which will be held in November 2017.
- Apply for ONGC Recruitment and use the NET Registration ID.
- Fill in the important details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.
Also Read: HRTC TMPA Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!