Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for the post of Apprentices. Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
ONGC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Apprentices
- Disciplines: Accountant, Cabin/ Room Attendant, COPA, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, House Keeper, Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic, Secretarial Assistant, Storekeeper, Surveyor, Welder and various trades
- (for details, check region wise notification)
- Number of Posts: 5593 posts
- Location: All India
- The candidates must have passed class 10th or 12th under 10+2 examination system from a recognized board and must possess Trade Certificate in the relevant trades.
For the Accountant trade:
- The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 examination systems with Commerce or Math or must be a full-time B.Com Graduate.
- As per rules.
How to apply for ONGC Apprentices post?
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of relevant documents to the address of the concerned region they are applying for. For address details, check the region-wise notification. The last date for submission is November 3, 2017.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- No application fee shall be needed in order to apply.
(As on November 1, 2017)
- The applicant's age should not be less than 18 years.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for submission: October 16, 2017
- Last Date for Submission: November 3, 2017