ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the position of Executive in various areas.
There are a total of 33 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process. Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
The job location for the vacancies is Mangalore, Karnataka.
Important Dates for OMPL Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on October 18, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of the application for the recruitment is November 18, 2017.
- The last date to pay the fee is November 18, 2017.
Vacancies for the OMPL Recruitment 2017
- Chemical : 22 Vacancies
- Instrumentation : 08 Vacancies
- Chemist : 02 Vacancies
- Information Technology : 01 Vacancies
Pay Scale for OMPL Recruitment 2017
the pay scale for the 33 vacancies is Rs. 4,00,000 annually.
Eligibility for OMPL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have valid scores from GATE 2017, in subjects that are relevant.
- Candidates must have B.Sc/M.Sc/ B.E./B.Tech in Engineering in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- The candidate's age should not be more than 28 years.
- Candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection procedure for OMPL Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on the merit according to the candidate's GATE 2017 scores and interview rounds.
Application Fee for OMPL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay a fee of Rs. 750.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories or are a regular employee of OMPL do not have to pay the fees.
- The payment can be made through online and offline mode.
How to Apply for OMPL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -ompl.co.in
- Click on the Career tab and then find the advertisement.
- Find the notification for recruitment and read through it.
- Check if you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Go to the application link and apply.
- Fill in the details in the space provided.
- Upload your recent photograph in the space provided.