The results of OICL administrative officers scale I phase 1 or prelims examination 2017 has been released by the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL), Government of India Undertaking.
When was the OICL exam held?
OICL administrative officers (AO) scale I prelims examination 2017 was held on October 22, 2017.
The candidates whose roll numbers have been published on the OICL website are called for OICL AO Phase-II exam to be held on November 18, 2018.
What does the official notification read?
"The list will be subject to the outcome of any case pending in a court of law and/or in the cases where the judgment has already been pronounced. Candidates appearing for Phase-II will not automatically confer any right of being selected for the said post", said the results notification.
"Candidates may note that all the information at our end pertaining to online examination shall not be preserved beyond 90 days from the date of publication of short-Listed candidates for Appointment," a notification of OICL AO said.
"While every care is taken in preparing the list, Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions if any," the notification added.
How to check the OICL AO Recruitment Exam 2017?
In order to check the OICL AO Recruitment Exam 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website orientalinsurance.org.in
- Click on the links under 'Online Phase-I Examination Result'
- Download the results stream wise: accounts, actuaries, engineers, generalist, legal and medical officer
- A new page will open with the file in .pdf format
- Check your roll number in the merit list
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference