The admit card has been issued for the first phase (Tradesman of all factories and labor post of ordinance factory Dehradun and ordinance factory Bolangir) by The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) for the direct recruitment of semi-skilled grade industrial employees (IEs) Group 'C' in various ordnance factories located across India.
The written exam to be held on September 10, 2017.
How to download the admit card?
- Go to the applicant login page to download the admit card.
- Log in through your registration number and date of birth or registration number and password
- Instruction to the candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Download the instruction on your computer and take a printout
- Click on the checkbox for declaration
- Click on print admit card
- The admit card will be downloaded on your computer/mobile and you can take a printout
The scheme and syllabus of the written test can be viewed by clicking here.
Candidates can check the recruitment advertisement by clicking here.
The Indian Ordnance Factories organization - a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata - possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defense production. It is engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development, and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems.
The patronage receives both in India and abroad speaks of our quality of products and services. Undoubtedly, we are the force behind armed forces.
Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defense hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self-reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipment.