Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has opened the lines for the online registration lines for the post of Junior Clerk.
- Recruitment will be held for selection to different district cadre and circle/ range cadres
- Total number of vacancies: 765
- Name of the post: Junior Clerk
- 50 vacancies are also available under special category
The minimum requirement is that the candidates must have passed their higher secondary or any other equivalent exam.
Candidates must be in the age group of 18-32 years as on 1 April 2017
Candidates should also have knowledge in basic computer skills. Details of the notification can be found at osssc.gov.in.
How to apply for Odisha Subordinate SSC Recruitment?
In order to apply for Odisha Subordinate SSC Recruitment, candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website osssc.gov.in
- Click on the register button
- Fill in the essential details
- Make onilne payment
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100 between 1 August and 31 August 2017
Fee payment mode
Fee can either be paid online or by depositing in any government treasury under the Head of Account "0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213"
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam (385 marks) and practical skill test (65 marks)
- Candidates who qualify the written test can appear for the practical skill test
- Number of qualified candidates to be called for the skill test will be 5 times the total number of vacancies
The last date for online registration is 31 August 2017.