Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager(Project) posts in OIS-II Group-B under the MSME Department. The last date for submission of online applications is 12 June 2017.
- Name of the post: Assistant Manager(Project)
- No. of vacancy: 16 (06 vacancies reserved for Female)
- A candidate must have obtained a Degree in any of the Engineering subjects from a University/ Institution recognized by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Candidates should be 21 to 32 Years as on 1st day of August 2016.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- with usual Dearness allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How is the Selection Process done?
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Viva Voce.
- The Commission shall shortlist the candidates for interview on the basis of evaluation of their academic career from HSC or equivalent examination to Degree examination.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates must apply online through OPSC Online Portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 12 June 2017.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in online application form duly signed the declaration form along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., by Registered Post /Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001,so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 27 June 2017 till 5.00 P.M.
- The SC/ST & Persons with Disabilities candidates are not required to enclose the copy of Challan showing payment of a fee.
- The envelope containing the Printout /Hard copy of the Online application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be super scribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (PROJECT) " and ADVERTISEMENT NO.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 200/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee. The last date for payment of application fee is 17 June 2017.
Also read: ISRO Recruitment: Apply For Technician Posts