The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Lecturer in Odisha Technical Education and Training Service Cadre (Group B) under the Department of Skill Development and Technical Education.
Interested candidates can check the complete details of the OPSC Recruitment such as eligibility, vacancy numbers, salary and how to apply here and proceed with the application process. The last date to apply for the post online is 19 February 2018.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Number of Vacancies||224|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Department-wise Vacancies|| Mathematics and Science (Physics): 12|
Mathematics and Science (Chemistry): 12
Mathematics and Science (Mathematics): 12
Civil Engineering: 51
Instrumentation and Control: 4
Computer Science and Engineering: 12
Textile Technology: 2
Architectural Assistantship: 2
Drilling Engineering: 2
|Age Criteria||The age of the candidates can be maximum 32 years of ageand minimum 21 years of age. (Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms)|
|Salary Scale||Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 plus grade pay of Rs 4600|
|Exam Fees||Rs 300|
How To Apply For Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the OPSC official website.
- On the homepage, under the action column against Lecturer posts, click Apply Online. (The link will be available only from 19 January 2018)
- A new page will open with declaration and warning for filling the form. Carefully read it.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click the button that reads I agree to all terms and condition in the advertisement stated above and I want to apply
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the particulars in the space provided.
- Click to submit and follow the subsequent pages. Complete the registration process
- Click to submit and follow the subsequent pages including fees payment. Complete the registration process
- Save the final application to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Offline Application Process
To apply offline, send the completed application hardcopy along with relevant documents by registered courier or speed post.
'The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. PK Parija Road, Cuttack -753001'.
Dates To Remember For OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Registration open from: January 19
- Last date to apply online: February 19
- Last date to pay application fee: February 22
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: February 28.