An official employment notification has been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon at Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries and ARD Department.
Name of the post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Number of posts
Name of the department
Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries and ARD
Candidates with Bachelor's degree in animal husbandry and veterinary science are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be in the age group of 21-32 years.
OPSC will select candidates on the basis of written exam and viva voce.
The written exam will comprise of two papers: Veterinary Science and Animal Science.
Each of the papers will carry a total of 400 marks and will comprise objective, general awareness and subject-specific questions.
The written exam will be conducted by the Commission at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
How to apply for the Odisha PSC recruitment?
In order to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of OPSC
- Click on the relevant link
- Download the application form
- Fill in the necessary details
- Send it to the commission via post along with the supporting documents
- Online registration portal will open on 20 October 2017
- The last date to submit the application is 30 November 2017