The Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha (CHSE) board has released the CHSE Odisha class 12 Results 2017. Candidates can check their result on the official website.
According to official reports, the CHSE will be releasing the class 12 results of arts and commerce streams along with vocational.
When was the exam conducted?
- The Class 12 exams were conducted from March 6 to March 28, 2017.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter your registration credentials in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
A number of candidates:
- For Class 12: 3, 80,707 students
- For Arts: 2,43,000
- For Commerce: 28,000
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha was established in accordance with the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 to regulate, control and develop higher secondary education in the State of Orissa. The administrative function of the Council commenced from September 7, 1982.