The Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released the High School Certificate (HSC) Class 10 results 2017 on the official website.
Along with class 10 exams, the annual Sanskrit Madhyama examination was also conducted with the same schedule of the HSC. According to the reports both Annual HSC Examination and results of Madhyama Examination 2017 results have been declared.
How many students appeared for the exam?
About six lakh candidates appeared in the HSC examinations. It is said that a total 3, 80,707 students of 1,504 colleges in science, arts, commerce and vocational education streams appeared for the examination in the state.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the space provided.
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and take the printout of the sane for future reference.
More on the exam details:
- BSE President Sukant Kumar Das said, "As per practice, results are generally announced within two months after the examinations. Besides, the Supreme Court guideline also clearly states that the results should be declared within two months after the examinations. We will strictly adhere to the Supreme Court guidelines."
- To prevent malpractices, the board took a number of measures like the printing of the candidates' names on the OMR sheets and the formation of a three-tier squad at the exam center.
Also read: RTU B.Tech Exam Results Declared: Check Now!