The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Regional Office, Pune has released a recruitment notification for the post of PGT (Post-Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained-Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous Teacher and FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-Administrator). The notification was released for a total of 370 vacancies. The appointment of the candidates will be on a contract basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 32,500 per month. Interested candidates can apply until June 5, 2019.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT) - 128 vacancies (Hindi-24, English-09, Mathematics- 8, Biology-18, Chemistry-18, Physics-23, Commerce-01, Economics-04, Geography- 12, History-10 and PGT-I.T.-01)
- Trained-Graduate Teacher (TGT) - 172 vacancies (Hindi-33, English-11, Mathematics-36, Science-17, So.St.-18, Marathi-05, Gujarati-05, Art-14, Music-07, PET(Male)-16, PET (Female)-06 & Librarian-04)
- Faculty-cum-system-Administrator (FCSA) - 70 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||PGT, TGT and FCSA|
|Organisation||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Regional Office, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||NVS Pune Region|
|Salary Scale||INR 26,250 to 32,500 per month|
|Application Start Date||May 27, 2019|
|Application End Date||June 5, 2019|
- PGT - MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
- TGT - 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor's Degree in concerned subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed.
- FCSA - Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application.
How To Apply For NVS Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria set by the NVS Pune region should download the application format as stated in the official notification. The application should reach the Principal Cluster Centre JNV, Vidyalaya Recruitment Committee (VRC) before June 5, 2019.