National Textile Corporation Limited (NTCL) Western Region has released a notification inviting the applications for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. These posts include Clerical Staff and Security Supervisor posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can download the application form from the official website.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
There are a total of 40 vacancies available for the recruitment process. Applications that are not complete or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The appointment of the candidates to the post will be on regular basis.
The candidates who are chosen for the Clerical Staff will be recruited for carrying out clerical nature of work in the finance, marketing and various areas. The last date to apply for the posts is October 30, 2017.
Vacancies for NTCL Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Clerical Staff there are 26 vacancies.
- For the security Supervisor post there are 14 vacancies.
Eligility for NTCL Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Clerical Staff, the candidates need to be a graduates in any stream, from a recognized institute and the candidate must have done a course(Not less than 6 months) in computers.
- For Security Supervisor post, the candidates must be a graduate in any subject from a recognized institute.
- For the Clerical Staff post, the maximum age is 28 years and age relaxations for candidates who belong to SC/ST candidates is 5 years, and for candidates from OBC category is 3 years.
- The candidates who are applying to Security Supervisor post, the maximum age limit is 35 years. The age relaxation for candidates who belong to SC/ST categories is 5 years and 3 years for candidates from OBC category.
Selecetion Process for NTCL Recruitment 2017
- The selection process will comprise of screening of the applications, a competitive exam which will be written, and the final selection will be based on the personal interview.
- The interview process will be conducted only for the candidates who make it through the written exam.
The candidates who are selected, will have to go through 6 month of training. They will be paid the regular pay scale. The training period may be extended if the desired performance is not seen. After the training is complete, the candidates will be placed the regular pay scale probation for a year.
The filled in application form along with the other necessary documents are to be sent by post to the following address- National Textile Corporation Ltd (A Government of India Undertaking) Western Region Office NTC House, 15 N M Marg Ballard Estate- 400 001
The official notification and application form can be found on the official website - ntcltd.org.