National Project Implementation Unit ( NPIU) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Post. There are a total of 1270 vacancies available.
The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The incomplete applications or applications submitted after the last date will be rejected.
Important date for NPIU Recruitment 2017
- The applications began on October 30, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online applications is November 19, 2017.
- The final date for the payment of fees is November 20, 2017.
- The interview will be held on December 11 and 15, 2017.
Vacancies for NPIU Recruitment 2017
- Civil Engg. and allied : 198 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engg. and allied : 205 Vacancies
- Electrical Engg. and allied : 164 Vacancies
- Electronics Engg. and allied : 163 Vacancies
- Computer Engg./IT and equivalent : 184 Vacancies
- Chemical Engg and allied : 61 Vacancies
- English : 34 Vacancies
- Physics : 59 Vacancies
- Mathematics : 77 Vacancies
- Chemistry : 52 Vacancies
- Geology : 05 Vacancies
- Food Technology : 14 Vacancies
- Metallurgy and allied : 11 Vacancies
- Mining Engg. and allied : 14 Vacancies
- Textile Engg. and allied : 04 Vacancies
- Production Engg. and allied : 25 Vacancies
Pay Scale for NPIU Recruitment 2017
The pay scale has been notified as Rs. 70, 000 for the post of Assistant Professor.
Eligibility Criteria for NPIU Recruitment 2017
The candidates are requested to go through the official notification for more information.
Age Limit as on November 19, 2017.
- The candidate must be maximum of 40 years
- Check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
Selection Process for NPIU Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for will be based on an interview round.
Application Fee for NPIU Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category have to pay the application fee for the submission of online application for the recruitment is Rs. 500.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs. 250.
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the NPIU - npiu.nic.in
- Click on 'Career' and then go to' Opening' and find the recruitment notification
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Enter all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the applications.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.