Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kalpakkam invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C' posts of ‘Stipendiary Trainees (Technician - "B")' for 02 years of training duration. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 August 2015.
Name and Number of Posts
Stipendiary Trainees (Technician - B): 42 posts
- 10 + 2 pass for plant operator discipline from recognized Board or University or Institute
- 10th or Equivalent pass + ITI certificate in the concerned trade from recognized Board or University or Institute
Experience: relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any)
Age limit: 18 to 24 years
- Stipend for 1st year training - Rs 6,200
- Stipend for 2nd year training - Rs 7,200
- Successful candidates after training will get following pay-scale - Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200
Selection Procedure: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test / Personal Interview
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply in the OMR Application Form
- (which has been collected by the candidate by sending request to release the form from the Manager (HR), HRM Section, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam - 603 102, Tamil Nadu)
- Along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc.
- 02 (two) recent Passport size Photographs one must affix on the OMR application form and other on the Request form may be forwarded to the
- Manager (HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam - 603 102, Kancheepuram Dist., Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply: August 20, 2015