National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply post of Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, General Manager and various other posts.
There are 79 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important Dates for NPCC Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the online application form is within 30 days of the release of the official recruitment notification.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for NPCC Recruitment 2017
|Group General Manager (Civil)||03||43,200 - 66,000|
|General Manager (Civil)||05||36,600 - 62,000|
|General Manager (HR)||01||36,600 - 62,000|
|Joint General Manager (Civil)||10||32,900 - 58,000|
|Joint General Manager (HR)||01||32,900 - 58,000|
|Dy. General Manager (Civil)||15||29,100 - 54,500|
|Senior Manager (Civil)||20||24,900 - 50,500|
|Manager (IT)||04||20,600 - 46,500|
|Manager (HR)||15||20,600 - 46,500|
|Dy. Manager (HR)||05||16,400 - 40,500|
Eligibility for NPCC Recruitment 2017
- The candidate is required to have an Engineering degree and an MBA in relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for other educational qualifications, age limit and experience needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
Selection Process for NPCC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on personal interview and group discussion for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for NPCC Recruitment 2017
There is no application fee for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
The application fee for candidates who belong to the General and OBC categories is Rs. 800.
The fee have to be paid through offline mode, by demand draft which should be drawn in the favor of NPCC Limited, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.npcc.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill up the form with all your details.
- Attach the necessary documents to the application form
- Send the application to the following address- Group General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003.