Northern Railway has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through online mode before January 27, 2018.
Northern Railway recruitment vacancy details:
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 3162 Posts
- Job location: New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment :
Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on January 27, 2018
- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Northern Railway recruitment selection process:
- Selection will be made on Merit in both Matriculation & ITI.
- Physical Fitness.
Application Fee for Northern Railway recruitment:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply Northern Railway recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website.
Important Dates to Remember for Northern Railway recruitment:
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: December 28, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of online application: January 27, 2018
- Expected date of display of merit: Between February 15, 2018, to February 28, 2018