Railway Recruitment Cell in Jaipur has released a recruitment notification for Apprentices for North Western Railways. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it and make sure that they are eligible for the position. The job location is notified as the North Western Region.
Important dates for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on October 30, 2017.
- The last date to submit the applications is November 29, 2017, by 5 PM
Vacancies for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Ajmer: 153 Vacancies
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Bikaner: 168 Vacancies
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Jaipur: 84 Vacancies
- Divisional Railway Manager Office, Jodhpur: 39 Vacancies
- B.T.C Carriage Ajmer : 210 Vacancies
- B.T.C LOCO Ajmer: 126 Vacancies
- Carriage Works Shop Bikaner: 90 Vacancies
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur: 294 Vacancies
Eligibility for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have completed their 10 and ITI in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification and experience.
- The maximum age limit is 24 years as on October 30, 2017.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for North Western Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on the merit list.
Application Fees for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General categories have to pay Rs. 100
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories and female candidates do not have to pay the fees.
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.rrcjaipur.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent a passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out of the same for future use.
Also Read: NMRCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!