NMDC has released a recruitment notification for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township in Bellary, Karnataka. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before February 19, 2018.
NMDC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|114||ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor|
Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
| Maintenance Assistant|
|40||ITI in Electrical Trade|
| HEM (MECH) Grade-III|
(Trainee) /MCO Grade -
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years
|Electrician Grade -III|
|04||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with|
Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations
| HEM Operator Grade -III|
|02||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/|
Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL)
|QCA Grade-III (Trainee)||05||Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology)|
Post Qualification Experience:
One year experience in sampling work is essential
Age Limit For NMDC Recruitment:
(As on March 10, 2015)
- The maximum age for the candidate is 30 years and the minimum age is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non- Creamy Layer) and for PwD / Ex. Servicemen as per Govt. of India.
- For departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Call letters / admit cards will be sent through post/email.
Application Fee For NMDC Recruitment:
- An amount of Rs. 150/- is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental candidates applying for the post through online/off-line mode will be exempted from paying the application fee.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/online net banking through SBI Collect using Internet Banking integrated with the online application.
Selection Process For NMDC Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, trade test or job proficiency test.
How To Apply For NMDC Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply in online mode/ offline mode. The candidate has to apply only in one mode i.e. either online or offline.
Follow these steps to apply in online mode:
Candidates should visit the official website and click on the 'Careers' tab.
Read the detailed Notification and its Annexures.
Before applying online / offline mode candidates are advised to read the instructions of notification carefully.
- Once the detailed notification is read by the applicants, Candidates need to click on online submission & application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details in online and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
To Apply In Offline Mode:
- Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope i.e. the employment notification number, name of the post for which they are applying while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should send duly filled application in the prescribed format as specified in the notification on or before February 19, 2018, to the following address:
"Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun
Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin-