NMAT 2015 exam results declared. The exam was conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) between October 6 and November 4.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam on the above mentioned dates can fetch the results from the NMAT website.
Click Here to view the results.
How to view the results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Results announced for candidates who appeared for the exam between 06th October to 4th November, 2015 Check you score card'
- Enter your email address
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must take a print-out for future use
- The exam is scheduled to be held over a period of 75 days, from October 6 to December 19.
The exam will comprise of 120 multiple choice questions based on three sections, listed below:
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
The exam will be conducted for a duration of two hours. Each section is separately timed.
The NMAT by GMAC is a computer based exam. Candidates have a choice of selecting the order/sequence of the test sections. They are allowed only three attempts to clear the examination.