The NMAT by GMAC 2016 entrance examination begins today, October 7, 2016. The NMAT examination is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council. The late registration process for the examination can be done until October 12, 2016. The entrance examination will be held until December 20, 2016.
NMAT by GMAC scores are accepted for admissions into some of the leading B-schools in the country including SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad; Xavier University, Bhubaneswar; VIT University, Vellore; and Amity University, Delhi NCR, among others.
Candidates who have not registered to NMAT by GMAC can do so before October 12, 2016. Candidates can read the below listed steps to register themselves for NMAT by GMAC 2016.
- Candidates have to log on to the official website
- Create an account with your email address.
- Enter all the information required in the slots provided
- Candidates are required to pay a free of Rs 1,700 + applicable taxes for registration. Candidates can remit the fee through visa or master card/credit card/Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS and Mobile Wallet.
- Up to 7 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than seven (7) programmes/schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional programme/school.
- You can also download your admit card and take a printout of the same.
- Last date for registration: October 12, 2016
- NMAT will be conducted from: October 7, 2016 - December 20, 2016