Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Jobs Notification
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLCL) invited applications for the posts of Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship Training. The eligible candidates can apply to the post Online through the NLC Website www.nlcindia.com on or before 10 October 2015.
Notification No. : EDC/04 /2015
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT) - 210 Positions.
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) - 180 Positions.
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship Training Job
Educational Qualification: Diploma in the appropriate field of Engineering.
Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship Training Job
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of percentage and performance in the qualifying Diploma or Degree, which will be checked by the administration.
Details from Official Notification
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
1. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
2. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
3. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the NLC Website www.nlcindia.com on or before 10 October 2015 up to 05:00 PM and send the hard copy of applications along with other necessary required documents so as to reach on or before 15 October 2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 10 October 2015.
- Last Date of Submission of Hard copy of Application: 15 October 2015.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. NLC operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity. It also supplies a large quantity of sweet water to Chennai from the artesian aquifers in the lignite mines. On 11 April 2011, it joined the elite group of Navratna Companies. In 1956 NLC was formed as a Corporate body.
NLC is listed on BSE:513683 as well as NSE:NEYVELI LIG. The Union Government holds 93% shares of NLC and is administered through Ministry of Coal.