National Institute of Technology, Silchar (NIT) has announced the recruitment notification inviting applications for the various Professor posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 30, 2017.
There are 137 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in Silchar, Assam
Important Dates for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
The last date for the submission of application is November 30, 2017.
Vacancies for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
- Civil Engineering : 21 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering : 23 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering : 24 Vacancies
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 18 Vacancies
- Computer Science & Engineering :15 Vacancies
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering : 07 Vacancies
- Physics : 03 Vacancies
- Chemistry : 03 Vacancies
- Mathematics : 09 Vacancies
- Humanities & Social Sciences : 05 Vacancies
- Management Studies : 09 Vacancies
Eligibility for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
- The candidate are required to have Ph.D degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications.
Selection Process for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on an interview for the NIT Silchar recruitment process.
Application Fees for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 1000.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay Rs. 500.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - nits.ac.in
- Click on the link 'Recruitment'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Click on the application link and download the application form.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents and send in the application form to the following address