Nirma University, Ahmedabad, has extended the date for its MBA programme for the academic session 2014-16. This programme is run by Institute of Management Department of Nirma University. Eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of Nirma University.
Number of Seats Available : 240
Fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI/ NRI sponsored students. Over and above fifteen percent seats are also allocated to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Foreign Students / Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries and South East Asia.
- A three-year bachelor's degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelors Degree and completing all requirement for obtaining the degree by 25th June, 2014 can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria by 30 September, 2014. The candidates failed to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
How to apply:
- Online application form can be downloaded from our website www.imnu.ac.in
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1500/- by credit card/ debit card / net banking.
- NRI/ NRI Sponsored/Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/ Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should make a payment of Rs. 5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
- Applicants are required to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT 2013) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT examination will be conducted at different centres all over the country between 16 October, 2013 and 11 November, 2013 (refer CAT Bulletin for further details at www.catiim.in.) IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU. IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students/ NRI/ Person of Indian origin/ Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also (not taken before January 2013).However NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Last date for applying filled-in application forms: 31 January, 2014.
For more details click here.