The conference aims at providing a platform for the doctoral scholars from different functional areas of management to directly interact with peers, exchange ideas and discuss approaches and methodology. It provides an opportunity to young researchers coming from different parts of the country to receive high quality feedback from fellow researchers and experts.
Call for papers:
Research scholars and academicians from different arenas of management and allied disciplines are invited to present their respective dissertation related work in the form of a research paper at the Doctoral Conference.
All the scholars who are currently enrolled in any Fulltime/Part-time Fellow/PhD programme in any discipline of management are eligible to participate in this event with their theoretically relevant papers with an empirical focus.
The doctoral work should be related to management aspects in any of the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Organisational Behavior
- Human Resource and Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Management
- Insurance and Banking
- Agriculture and Allied sectors
Guideline for paper submission:
- All the Doctoral students (or equivalent) willing to present their papers are requested to follow the guidelines mentioned underneath:
- Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) should be submitted by 10th February 2014.
- Only electronic submission in the form of a word file as an e-mail attachment is required to be sent.
- The abstracts should be mailed to the Conference Conveners at email@example.com.
- Abstract submission should include in a separate page names of authors, affiliations, mailing addresses, email id and phone/fax numbers along with the title of the paper and up to six key words.
- Acceptance of the abstract shall be notified within a week of the receipt of the same along with the guidelines for full paper submission.
The deadline for submission of full papers is 1st March, 2014.
Selected and peer reviewed papers will be published in the form of e-book with ISBN number or in the Nirma Journal of Business and Management.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1250/-
- Payment is to be made by Demand Draft in favor of "Institute of Management, Nirma University", payable at Ahmedabad.
The conference will be conducted between 11th and 12th of April, 2014.
To register and to know more click here