National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has released an employment notification for Teaching & Non- Teaching posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply before January 12, 2018.
NIPER vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Assistant, Grade - III: 03 Vacancies
- Section Officer: 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 01 Vacancy
Educational qualification for NIPER recruitment:
For Assistant, Grade post:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.23,680 per month.
For Section Officer post:
- Qualification: Graduate with 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get Rs. 40,970/- Per Month.
For Assistant Professor:
- Qualification: Candidates should hold a Ph.D. with 1st class or equivalent at the preceding degree M.S.(Pharm)/ M. Pharm/ M.Sc.) in the appropriate branch having teaching/industrial/research experience with a good academic record.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get Rs.71,700/- Per Month.
Age Limit for NIPER recruitment:
- For Teaching positions, the maximum age limit is 45 years and for Non-teaching positions is 40 years.
Selection Procedure for NIPER recruitment:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the Personal interview to the eligible candidates.
How to apply for NIPER recruitment?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 12 January 2018.
Application Form for Teaching Positions
Application Form for Non-Teaching Positions
The Director, NIPER-Hajipur, At - Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Agamkuan, Patna - 800007, Bihar
NIPER 2017 - Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 12 January 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here