Applications are invited by NIMHANS, Bangalore. NIMHANS is looking out for 48 Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology and other posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Adv. No. : NIMH / PER (6) / RECT / ADVT - 4 / 2015 - 16
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Professor of Psychopharmacology - 1 post
2. Additional Professor of Neurology - 1 post
3. Additional Professor of Neurophysiology - 1 post
4. Associate professor of neurosurgery - 1 post
5. Associate professor of psychiatry - 1 post
6. Associate professor of psychiatric social work - 1 post
7. Assistant professor of neurology - 5 posts
8. Assistant professor of neurosurgery - 3 posts
9. Assistant professor of neuroanaesthesia - 3 posts
10. Assistant professor of neurological rehabilitation - 1 post
11. Assistant professor of nursing - 5 posts
12. Assistant professor of neuropathology (TMC) - 1 post
13. Assistant professor of neurochemistry - 1 post
14. Assistant professor of psychiatric social work - 5 posts
15. Assistant professor of human genetics - 1 post
16. Assistant professor of psychiatry - 1 post
17. Assistant professor of clinical psychology - 9 posts
18. Assistant professor of biostatistics - 2 posts
19. Assistant professor of psychopharmacology - 1 post
20. Assistant professor of biophysics - 1 post
21. Assistant professor of speech pathology & audiology - 1 post
22. Assistant professor of neurovirology - 1 post
23. Assistant professor of health education - 1 post
Who is Eligible for the Faculty Posts?
Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
Candidates should have Master's Degree and Ph.D with 3 to 9 years of experience in the relevant field. To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
Age limit for the Faculty Posts?
What is the Application Fees?
- UR: Rs.2000
- SC / ST: Rs.1000
How to Apply for the NIMHANS, Bangalore job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, India on or before 20 February 2016.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
What are the Important Dates Associated with the job?
- Date of advertisement: 5th January 2016.
- Last Date to Apply: 20th February 2016.