The registrations for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) has begun and will end on January 10, 2016. NIFT 2016 is conducted for admissions into B.Des and M.Des programme for the 2016-17 session. The NIFT entrance exam is scheduled to be held on February 14, 2016.
NIFT 2016 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be called for second round called Situation Test. For B.F.Tech based on GAT and CAT scores.
- GAT scores will be for the final test selection.
- The candidates for M.Des will take GAT and CAT.
- Candidates will be called for group discussion/personal interview on basis of GAT and CAT scores, in case of M.Des. and GAT in case of M.F Tech and MFM respectively.
Note: If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any eligibility criteria, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference. NIFT shall not be liable for any consequences on account of such cancellations.
- The last date for filling up online application is January 10, 2016
- The last date for online registration with late fees is January 16, 2016
- Admit cards will be available from January 21, 2016
- The entrance exam will be conducted on February 14, 2016
- Situation test/ group discussion/ interview will be conducted from April to May 2016
- Counselling will be held June 2016 onwards