National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the call letter for the interview for recruitment to the post of Scientist B in ICERT.
- The written examination was held in 22 July 2017 and candidates who have qualified the exam are shortlisted for the interview
- The interview will be held stream wise from 3 October till 5 October. NIELIT has shortlisted candidates in the ratio of 1:3
Where to find the NIELIT Scientist B recruitment call letter?
The interview call letter are available on the official website of NIELIT, nielit.gov.in.
The interview will be held at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Delhi Centre, 2nd Floor, Parsvnath Metro Mall, Inderlok Metro Station, Inderlok Delhi - 110052.
- Candidates with BE/ BTech in IT have to attend the interview on 4 October
- Those in Computer Science or Computer Engineering stream have their interview on 5 October
- Other candidates can appear for the interview on 3 October
How to download NIELIT Scientist Recruitment Interview Call Letter?
In order to download NIELIT Scientist Recruitment Interview Call Letter, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website nielit.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab
- Click on the link "Interview Schedule for the post of Scientist 'B' (Advertisement No. NIELIT/NDL/2017/4) in ICERT"
- Click on "Download interview call letter for the post of Scientist 'B' (Advertisement No. NIELIT/NDL/2017/4) in ICERT"
- Fill in your details such as application number and date of birth
- Click to submit
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
What does the official notification read?
'Candidates, who are unable to download their interview call letters from the website should contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interview call letters will be available on the website only and shall be downloaded by the candidates and no paper interview call letters will be issued for the Interview by NIELIT,' said an official notification