Newcastle University offers MBA Business Excellence Scholarships for students pursuing their selected full-time MBA for the session 2015.
Details of the Scholarships:
- Scholarship covers £7,500 towards the cost of tuition fees will be awarded to high achieving students from Africa, Central, South and South East Asia and the Middle East commencing the MBA for 2015 entry.
Candidates will be considered for a NUBS Business Excellence scholarship if you hold a conditional or unconditional offer for 2015 entry on the full-time MBA programme.
Candidates must also meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of one of the domiciles listed above
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the MBA
- Have accepted your offer of admission
- Hold the equivalent of a UK 1st class or high 2:1 honours degree
- Have previously studied at a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English.
Who can apply:
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria shall be considered for the scholarship.