The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Sunday, May 7, 2017. The medical entrance exam is conducted for the undergraduate admissions for the MBBS and BDS course.
It is essential for the students to follow the guidelines and instructions which have been prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This time the CBSE wants to ensure a smooth and successful conduct of the NEET UG exam.
Necessary document to carry in NEET 2017 examination hall:
- The students appearing for the exam need to carry their admit card without which they will not be allowed to enter the NEET examination hall.
- It is also important to note that NEET 2017 candidates are required to take a passport size photograph along with their admit cards.
The students can check the items barred in the exam hall and the dress code:
- It is advisable for the students not to wear any dark clothes.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates to the examination center.
- Stationary items like pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculators and pencil boxes among others are not allowed inside the NEET UG exam center.
- Communication devices like mobile phones, earphones, health bands, and microphone are not allowed be taken inside the exam center.
- Goggles, amulets, belts, wristwatches, scarfs cannot be taken inside the exam center.
- Students cannot wear hair accessories inside the exam center such as hair pins, hair bands, and hair beads.
- In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the center, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provision.
- The aspirants who are appearing for the NEET exam need to know that they need to wear light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- They will be allowed to wear Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.