Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), has invited applications for non-teaching posts by issuing a recruitment notification. There are a total 683 vacancies which are allotted for the recruitment process. Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Important dates for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
- The application process commenced on November 12, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the post is December 13, 2017
- The online examination will be conducted on January 12, 13 and 14, 2018.
Vacancies Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
For NVS HQ/RO- 24
- Audit assistant- 3
- Hindi translator- 5
- Stenographer- 6
- Lower division clerk- 10
For JNVs under regional offices- 659
- Female staff nurse- 81
- Catering assistant- 61
- LDC/storekeeper- 440
- Lab attendant- 77
Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Details about CBT Exam for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
- The examination will be conducted for 2.5 hours.
- The examination will be 100 marks.
- The subjects will be Hindi, English, Mental Ability, Reasoning, Arithmetic, General Awareness, Current Affairs and the subject chosen by the candidate.
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of NVS - www.nvshq.org
- Find the notification for 'Non-Teaching Post recruitment' and read through it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Click the link that reads, 'Click here to fill online application for non-teaching posts of NVS/JNVs under NVS Recruitment Drive - 2017'
- Click on 'I Agree...' and register on the site.
- Fill In your details in the space provided.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy for future use.