National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a recruitment notification for various posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before December 31, 2017.
NTPC vacancy details:
- Post Name: ITI Trainee and Lab Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 69
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|ITI Fitter Trainee|| 30|
|ITI Electrician Trainee|| 16|
|ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee|| 12|
|Assistant (Material/Store Keeper) Trainee|| 05|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||06|
Educational Qualification for NTPC recruitment:
- For ITI Trainee post: Candidates must have passed Class 10 with Full-time Regular ITI course in Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic Trades
- For Assistant Material/ Storekeeper post: Candidates must have passed 10th with full-time Regular ITI Course in Instrument Mechanic/ Electronics/ Electrician + English typing 30 WPM.
- For Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee post: Full-time Regular B.Sc with Chemistry/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry
Age limit for NTPC recruitment:
- Age Relaxations to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
Selection Process for NTPC recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written-test.
Payscale for NTPC recruitment:
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 11500/- per month.
How To apply For NTPC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to apply offline for ITI Trainee and Lab Assistant posts by log on to the official website of NTPC.
- Select appropriate link as per the post, you want to apply and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the columns with correct details. Also attached your recent photograph and other required documents photocopies in the prescribed format.
- After filling all these details, check the filled in form at once and send it to the below-mentioned address.
NTPC Limited, Western Region,
II Headquarters, 4th Floor,
Magneto Offizo Labhandi NH-6 Raipur
NTPC recruitment- Important Date:
- Last Date for application submission: 31 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here