National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Maintenance Assistant (Trainee) (Mechanical) Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply on or before 12 February 2018.
National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Maintenance Assistant
- No. of vacancies: 44
- Job location: Telangana
Eligibility Criteria For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment Vacancy:
For Maintenance Assistant Posts:
- Candidates applying for this post must have knowledge in ITI in Welding / Machinist / Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician.
Pay Scale For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment:
- The selected candidates will receive Rs. 11,330-20,000/- Per Month.
Application Fee For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post need to pay the below application charges through Challan
- For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupes One Fifty Only)
Selection Procedure For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment:
- The candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test & Trade Test.
How To Apply For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NMDC before 12 February 2018.
- Applicants can send the prescribed application form along with Copies Of Required Documents to Post Box No.1353, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin500028.
General Conditions For National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment:
- The date of birth, as well as the name of the applicant, will invariably be taken from a Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test / Trade Test.
- If the SC/ ST certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce equivalence certificate of his / her qualification acquired by him issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test/ Trade Test. In absence of the above, candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the trade test/skill test.
For more information about the job notification, click here.
National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2018- Important dates:
- Submission of Online application is: 10 January 2018
- Last Date for the submission Of online application is: 12 February 2018