National Investigation Agency (NIA) invited applications from Indian nationals for filling up of 9 posts on deputation basis. Eligible candidates can send their application within 2 months of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Crime Scene Assistant: 4 Posts
- Photographer: 5 Posts
- Crime Scene Assistant: The candidate must have a Master's degree in Bio-Technology/Analytical Chemistry or Physics / Forensic science from a recognized University.
- Photographer: The candidate must have a Degree in Graduation from a recognized University and a Diploma in Photography from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Below 56 years of age
- Crime Scene Assistant: The selected candidate will get a pay scale of PB-2 (Rs 9,300-34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600.
- Photographer: The selected candidate will get a pay scale of PB-2 (Rs 9,300-34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates should send copies of Bio-data and all the relevant documents to The DIG(Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor , NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -110001 through proper channel within two months of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News
Last Date to Apply: Within 2 months of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a federal agency established by the Indian Government to combat terror in India. It acts as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror related crimes across states without special permission from the states. The Agency came into existence with the enactment of the National Investigation Agency Act 2008 by the Parliament of India on 31 December 2008.