National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has released a recruitment notification for Project Technician & Field Officers posts. Candidates may appear for the walk-in interview on January 24, 2018, & January 25, 2018.
National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Project Technician, Field Officers
- No of vacancies: 05
- Job location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Eligibility Criteria For National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy:
Name of the Post No. of posts Educational Requirements Age limit Payscale Place of posting Project Technician-III (LAB) 1 (UR) Candidates must have passed Class 12 in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory
One Year DMLT + one year of laboratory experience in a recognized
30 years (No age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates) Rs.18000/- per month. NIE, Chennai Field Officers (Contract Basis) 4 (UR-2, OBC-2) Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent with certificate course in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) in Government recognized institute/board. For UR: 25 Years (No age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates)
For OBC: 28 Years (including 3 Years age relaxation for OBC)
Rs.17,000/- per month ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai
General Instructions To Candidates:
- Candidates should bring the filled in application with one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates.
- Candidate should submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification.
- Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not
- be considered.
How To Apply For National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy:
- Eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in interview to be held on January 24, 2018, for Project Technician-III (LAB) post from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- For Field Officers are invited for the walk-in interview to be held on January 25, 2018, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600 077