National Health Mission (NHM) has invited the applications for Specialist, Junior Engineer, Dental Surgeon and other various posts. There are a total of 1121 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is October 20, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The job location for the recruitment process has been notified as Assam.
Important Dates for NHM Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on September 10, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is October 20, 2017.
Vacancies for NHM Recruitment 2017
- District Programme Officer, NCD: 08 Vacancies
- Consultant (Civil Works): 01 Vacancy
- Training Consultant, SIHFW: 01 Vacancy
- Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW: 01 Vacancy
- State Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Vacancy
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell): 01 Vacancy
- Consultant (RKSK) : 02 Vacancies
- Addl. Consultant (Civil Works): 01 Vacancy
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health): 02 Vacancies
- Epidemiologist, IDSP: 03 Vacancies
- District Programme Coordinator, NCD: 07 Vacancies
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist), NPPCD : 07 Vacancies
- Dental Surgeon: 14 Vacancies
- Budget & Finance Officer cum Administrative Officer, NLEP: 01 Vacancy
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Consultant, NVBDCP: 01 Vacancy
- PA to Mission Director / Stenographer: 02 Vacancies
- Consultant (Audit) : 01 Vacancy
- Audit Officer: 03 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 10 Vacancies
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, RBSK: 27 Vacancies
- Audiometric Assistant, NPPCD: 14 Vacancies
- Hearing Instructor for Young Hearing Impaired Children, NPPCD: 08 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 844 Vacancies
- Sr. Lab. Tech for IRL (RNTCP): 01 Vacancy
- Specialist (Psychiatry) / Programme Officer, NMHP: 24 Vacancies
- Specialist (O&G / Pediatrician/ Anesthetist/ Surgeon / Medicine / Radiology / Pathologist / ENT / Orthopedics / Ophthalmologist / Dermatologist / Community Medicine / Cardiology) : 136 Vacancies
Eligibility for NHM Recruitment 2017
- The candidates applying for the Junior Engineer post must a diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with 60 per cent aggregate marks.
- The candidates applying for the Specialist post must MBBS degree with PG degree/Diploma in a relevant subject from a recognized institute which is registered with Assam Medical College or the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates applying for the State Coordinator post must a Masters degree in Management Sciences or Health management a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications for the remaining posts.
- Candidates applying for Junior Engineer post must be maximum 43 years.
- Candidates applying for Staff Nurse Post must be maximum 43 years.
- Candidates applying for Specialist Post must be maximum 62 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to remaining posts.
Selection Process for NHM Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on an interview.
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- nrhmassam.in
- Click on 'Other Links' and then 'Job opportunities'.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online through the application link.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport photograph and a signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.