National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) has invited application for the post of Executive Assistant in Technical & Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration). Interested & eligible candidates should apply 30 days from the date of publication. The job location is Hyderabad.
NFDB Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Requirements||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Executive Assistant (Technical)||02||Bachelor's degree in Aquaculture/ Zoology/ Fisheries or Bachelor in Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc)||27 years||Rs.9,300-34,800|
|Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration)||01||Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)/ Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).||27 years||Rs.9,300-34,800|
Application Fee For NFDB Recruitment
- There is no application fee.
Selection Process For NFDB Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in written test.
How To Apply For NFDB Recruitment
- Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format, given below together with self-attested copies of all certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. so as to reach,
The Chief Executive,
National Fisheries Development Board, Near Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVP National Police Academy (Post), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500052 on or before within 30 days from the date of publication.
For more information about the job notification, click here
NFDB Recruitment- Important Dates To Remember
- Date of publication: January 24, 2018.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 30 days from the date of publication.