ITAG Business Solutions Ltd. is conducting the 6th Edition of Global IP Convention (GIPC) at HICCNovotel, Hyderabad. The convention will be held from January 16th to January 18th 2014.
The conference is being conducted in partnership with FAPCCI, APTDC, Pharmexcil and NALSAR University along with Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan, Institute of International Trade and Sughrue Mion (USA) as the event's knowledge partners.
‘Optimising the Economic Value of Innovation & IPR in Global Market', is the theme of the convention this year.
This year's conference will see participations from IP counsels from various Fortune 500 companies and legal professionals from over 30 countries. GIPC 2014 will have about 400 delegates and more than 100 speakers.
Refer to www.iprconference.com for more details.
Some of the keynote speakers of this year are -
- Micky Minhas - General Counsel, Microsoft
- Chitra K Iyer - IP Leader, DuPont
- Jurgen Dressel - Head of Patent Litigation, Novartis
- Taranpreet S Lamba - Vice President, Glenmark Pharma Ltd.
- Prof. Dr.-Ing Sigram Schindler - Founder & CEO, Teles AG
- Dr. Poonam Raghuvanshi - Head - IPM, Dr Reddy's Laboratories
- Dr. Anindya Sircar - AVP & Head - IP Cell, Infosys Technologies Limited
- Rajesh Bagga - Vice President Legal, Tata Motors
You can register or send nominations from your organisation to attend the conference.
Contact: Sidharth Jaiswal
Phone: +91 98302 01772
Conference Coordinator, Global IP Convention 2014
Click here to download the information brocher
Click here to download the programme agenda
Click here for registration form
For further details click here