Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation has invited online applications for the engagement of 206 Technician, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer and Section in Non-Supervisory and Supervisory posts. Candidates may apply online before November 11, 2017. To apply online the link shall be activated from October 10, 2017.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy details:
- Non-Supervisory Post: Technician (Electrical, Civil, Electronics)
- Supervisory Posts: Station Controller/ Train Operator, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer
- Number of Posts: 206 posts (Technician- 91, Station Controller/ Train Operator-62, Section Engineer-10, Junior Engineer-43)
- Location: Nagpur
- For Technician: The candidates must possess ITI recognized by NCVT/ SCVT in relevant trade from a recognized university.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator: The candidates must possess 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics branch from a recognized university or institute.
- For Section Engineer: The candidates must possess 4 years Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication / Mechanical branch from a recognized university.
- For Junior Engineer: The candidates must possess 3 years Engineering Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication / Mechanical branch from a recognized university or institute.
How to apply for Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of NMRCL.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination, interview, and medical examination.
- For UR/OBC: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/Women: Rs.150/-
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using a credit card or debit card or net banking.
(As on October 1, 2017)
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age limit before applying:
- Technician-18-25 years
- Other Posts- 18-28 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: October 10, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: November 9, 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: November 9, 2017